Sunday 15 June 2008

Two EastEnders stars to quit the show

'EastEnders' stars Rob Kazinsky and Mohammed George are to leave the soap.
According to The Sun, a BBC spokesperson confirmed that both actors would be leaving their roles.
Kazinsky, who plays Sean Slater in the show, reportedly wants to move to Hollywood to further his acting career there.
A source told the newspaper: "He's desperate to be a Hollywood star. He's ambitious, which Americans love, and easy on the eye - the first thing that Hollywood producers look at."
The report also suggests that Brad Pitt's agent has already signed up to represent the actor.
A spokesperson for 'EastEnders' reportedly said: "'EastEnders' can confirm that Rob Kazinsky will be leaving later this year. We wish him all the best for the future."
Kazinsky said: "If I had done everything I wanted to do as an actor before I joined 'EastEnders' I would have wanted to stay forever."
"I have really enjoyed my time with the show - it's such a wonderful place to work and it's become more like a second home to me. I'll be sad to leave."
Mohammed George, who plays Gus Smith in the show, is also moving on from Albert Square.
A BBC spokesperson said: "As the character did not have any big plots coming up it was agreed Mohammed would leave. He is in talks with the BBC about other projects."